Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Employee Spotlight: Shelly Owens

Shelly Owens, Office Manager Extraordinaire!
1. How and when did you start working with Team EIPT?
In 1998, I was experiencing neck pain that radiated down my arm making it numb and tingly.  There was a new physical therapy clinic in Wilton, and I decided to make an appointment.  I saw Beth Dessner, PT, who was running the clinic on her own.  I mentioned to her if she ever needed an office person to let me know.  After a couple months, I was hired and my neck felt great!

2. 
Describe your typical day with Team EIPT.
I am the Office Manager of our Wilton Clinic.  I greet patients as they walk in, schedule appointments, call insurance companies, and inform the patients of their benefits. There is always plenty of paperwork and reports to run.

3. What is your favorite part of working with Team EIPT?
My favorite part of working at EIPT is the patients!  They are like family.  I love working with people and enjoy seeing them progress and getting back to their active lifestyle.

4.
In what ways do you strive to provide a great experience for Team EIPT clients/patients?
I make it my daily goal to provided each patient with world class customer service.

5.
How do you spend your time away from Team EIPT?
I spend a lot of time with family and friends.   I enjoy walking, dancing, playing games and being outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment